Saturday, August 14, 2010

JUST4U top shelf!!!

In my organizing frenzy I have come up with a brainwave.......fun idea(all by myself)!

The three top shelves of the little white shelf in my stamping room are now JUST4U's stampers candy.....Thank You goodies(incentives, prizes, etc.) .

So you have an idea of what it looks like, here is the shelf with the containers(I still need to add the goodies)!

BEFORE


AFTER

These goodies will be awarded by a grab bag format......no looking, pick a surprise!

Here's a clue:
  • White buckets* will hold stamps
  • Build a brad containers* will hold embellishments(brads, ribbon, buttons, etc.)
  • Thin metal tins* will hold coordinating paper pieces(pattern & cardstock...great for card fronts or scrapbooking tiles).
Can't wait to get started......next time you are over!

*containers not included in prize, you get what's inside!

No comments: