Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12-12:12 p.m.....post 1

THIS POST IS NOW CLOSED........last entry is Tasha's

VOTING WILL COMMENCE SOON......watch the right margin!   


LET THE FUN BEGIN!

A little Q & A
  • I will post a question, you will post an answer in the comment section.  
  • Deadline for answering the question will be 2:00 p.m. today. 
  • Winner will be determined by the votes cast.
  • Vote will begin shortly after 2:00 p.m., and close at 8:00 p.m.
PRIZE: Pack of 2011-2013 IN COLOR 8.5 x 11 cardstock (multi-pack,/20 sheets)

QUESTION:  Tell us what you will do TODAY that will make 12.12.12 memorable for you! Must be something different from your normal day, doesn't have to be BIG.....just UNIQUE, like the day! 

6 comments:

Linda Robinson said...

I am working at addressing all of the Christmas cards I made in the last two month at your classes! I hope to get them in the mail today so my friends and family can enjoy them.
Linda Robinson

Anonymous said...

My advent calendar said to "Do something unexpected and kind for someone today" so I bought coffee (Tim's) and took it to my husband's work at noon (12:00) for them all. Michelle S.

Anonymous said...

As I commented in your previous post, I am flying home from Arizona (where it has been sunny and beautiful) to Alberta to spend the holidays with family. Last year we flew home on '11-12-13. This year '12-12-12. Perhaps being surrounded by snow and frosty scenes will make it seem more like Christmas! Heather S.

Anonymous said...

Erin and I are making cookies. I often bake by myself in the evening. But she loves to be included. Leann S.

Lisa Johnson said...

I am going to bring out my scrap paper bin, punches, stamp sets and old stamp pads and let the girls make Christmas cards. I get to listen to them talk about their creations.....and use up all my snail.....

Anonymous said...

I am one of those crazy people that will do everything by the dozen. Bake 12 cookies, etc. Im even gonna watch cheaper by the dozen with the kids lol. - Tasha Jaffray