Monday, April 08, 2013

BITS N PIECES!

Came across another idea I think is brilliant!  A fellow demo offers a pre-cut cardstock service and calls it Flash Cards........I will implement something similar and call it Bits n Pieces(watch the tab above for further updates).

I will have these available on an ONGOING BASIS....will fine tune as we go!

Stay tuned, in the meantime here is a bit of info!  

Q: What is it? 
A: Multi-packs of cardstock cut into card pieces(bases & tiles). 

Q: Why?
A: Having pre-cut pieces of cardstock available is a HUGE time saver.....helps out when it's time to create a card(especially when we are in a hurry.....often walking out the door, card made in less than 5 minutes).

Q: What will be included in the kit?
A: Card bases and tile pieces.  Tile pieces will be used for stamping, layering, or punching. All pieces from each kit will include one color family(a multi-pack and 4 sheets of either Whisper White, of Very Vanilla)

Q: How will I know how to use the pieces?
A: You can get creative OR  choose card templates/maps that I will showcase.  I am also going to start a Pinterest board of cards that will work for Bits n Pieces!

Q: Do you have any questions?
A: Let me know please.......thansk! 



No comments: