Monday, July 21, 2014

Transforming BLENDED BLOOM!

One of the demonstration at Convention was working simply with black ink.....Stazon to stamp the image and a black marker to doodle with.  I loved the look of this so I decided to try it out today......pretty happy with how it turned out.

Firstly.........how did I NOT order this stamp?  It's now on my wish list!  Thanks Erin for letting me stamp a few images so I could DOODLE!  


Here is the stamp! 





Blended Bloom Wood Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!


Blended Bloom Wood-Mount Stamp Set 135906
Price: $14.95
This flower is gorgeous on its own, but put your watercoloring or blending abilities behind it, and you'll have a bloom as beautiful as the real thing. Set Quantity: 1. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.





Here's my DOODLES! 
FUN. RELAXING. SO EASY. 


As I look at this picture online I see an oooops or two......wonder if you will see the too? 

No comments: